Technology can make or break your business, get you giddy or bring you to your knees. Most people don’t bother to think much about technology when everything’s running smoothly. They might be vaguely aware of computer, printers, and servers humming in the background.
Take a minute to consider if your business is at risk. Answer truthfully, and you’ll know whether it’s time to bring in SAF for a free IT consultation.
1. Is your hardware (desktops, laptops, printers, servers) less than 2 years old?
2. Is your anti-virus software up-to-date and robust enough to handle nasty viruses?
3. Is your network secure from costly external security breaches?
4. Is your network secure from diverse internal security breaches?
5. Are you in compliance with all industry regulations, such as HIPPA, SAS 70, and SOX?
6. Is your system protected from lightening strikes and electrical surges and outages?
7. Is all of your valuable data backed up daily and stored off-site?
8. Do you have redundancy built into your system to compensate for inevitable equipment failure?
9. Is your system flexible enough to accommodate expected growth?
10. Are your ever-changing tech needs handled by more than one person?
If you answered “no,” or “I don’t know” to any of the questions above, you’re at risk.
Give us a call, 720.887.4826, and we’ll give you true peace of mind.